Wisp Github Repo!
Wisp Github repo here: Link
Check out my other projects!
Tribute v2.1 for Rainmeter: Link
Tributes Clock v2.1 for Rainmeter: Link
Wisp boasts many features!
* Interactive Configuration App (Config options are case sensitive!!)
* Cpu (Overall Cpu usage. Temperature monitor.)
* Memory (Ram usage and Swap usage.)
* Drives (Drive usage, up to two drives.)
* Gpu (Gpu usage and temperature. Currently supports one Gpu.) Will not work with Integrated Graphics!
* Network (Net, up and down.)
* Weather (Weather Graphics, Description, Temperature, Wind Speed, Wind Direction, Humidity, Chance of Rain, Sunrise, and Sunset. Up to Three Days. Mixed Weather Units. Ex: Fahrenheit while using Km/h for windspeed.)
* Recycle Bin (Monitors recycle bin size. Left-Click to Empty. Right-Click to Open)
* Clock (Twelve hour and twenty-four hour clock modes.)
* Date (Current day of the month, month, and year.)
* Taskbar (System monitor, twelve and twenty-four hour. Program launcher, twelve and twenty-four hour. Supports five programs / urls)
* Themes (Currently four themes: Green, Red, Blue, and Dark Orange)
Main wallpaper: i.imgur.com/e5CjvMr.jpg
Panels Wallpaper: i.imgur.com/2c85k2r.jpg
If you have Rainmeter installed, then that’s basically all you have to do! Required Rainmeter version: 126.96.36.19973 or higher.
Programs used for system temps!
I’m currently not taking resolution requests! Sorry for the inconvenience!
Max resolution I can offer is 1920 x 1080, sorry!
1600 x 900
1440 x 900
1366 x 768
Weather Icons Author: MerlinTheRed
MSI Afterburner.dll Author: Stangowner
Frequently Asked Questions!
If you notice any bugs or want any features added, contact me at my:
* DeviantArt profile: Link
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Wisp rainmeter skin was developed and created by FiiZzioN and was originally published on DeviantArt Jul 16, 2013.
To open up and configure any settings for the Wisp theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Wisp to your needs.
For the Wisp weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Wisp rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Wisp widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.