SLWeather(V1.2) by Sephirotess:
– languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian, Serbian & Romanian,
– text color, font face, font size… can be modified,
– easy configuration with the “settings” panel.
– Serbian language thanks to HipHopium www.deviantart.com/hiphopium,
– Spanish language thanks to Agelyk www.deviantart.com/agelyk,
– German language thanks to luzifersenpai www.deviantart.com/luzifersenp….
– Romanian language thanks to Yincognyto www.deviantart.com/yincognyto.
You can increase the size of the skins with the wheel of the mouse (up & down)
Change the weather code via the WeatherComCodes panel (settings).
– Weather: information (from Weather.com) for 6 days. Icons by HipHopium (www.deviantart.com/hiphopium/a…)
Wallpaper “Fond280346”. Original author Sephirotess.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The SLWeather rainmeter skin was developed and created by sephirotess and was originally published on DeviantArt Dec 28, 2018.
To open up and configure any settings for the SLWeather theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure SLWeather to your needs.
For the SLWeather weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the SLWeather rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any SLWeather widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.