– 8 languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, Russian & Serbian,
– text color, font face, font size… can be modified,
– easy configuration with the “settings” panel.
– Serbian language thanks to HipHopium (hiphopium.deviantart.com/),
– Spanish language thanks to Agelyk (agelyk.deviantart.com/),
– German language thanks to luzifersenpai (luzifersenpai.deviantart.com/).
You can increase the size of the skin with the left click. Use the middle click to decrease.
Use the central orb, if you want to change the colors.
RoundSys: skin with arcs. Same colors for arcs & information:
– battery: battery level,
– CPU: usage,
– RAM: free RAM (mouse over for full information),
– SWAP: free SWAP (mouse over for full information),
– HDD: letter, name & free space (mouse over for full information),
– Volume: left click on the percentage increase sound. Right click decrease sound,
– full date (local language) & time.
Wallpaper “leaves”. Original author Jobs Maryland.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The RoundSys rainmeter skin was developed and created by sephirotess and was originally published on DeviantArt Mar 15, 2019.
To open up and configure any settings for the RoundSys theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure RoundSys to your needs.
For the RoundSys weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the RoundSys rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any RoundSys widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.