Realtime music visualizer for your vintage desktop
Works with any media player or audio device. Change various display and audio settings to match your wallpaper and genre of music. This skin is a frontend to the AudioLevel plugin by dgrace for Rainmeter
Download and Install
2) Download the skin at the right side of this page. If nothing downloads, right-click > “Open link in new tab”.
3) Open the skin file with the green raindrop icon and click “Install” in the pop-up window.
The peaks move up and down with the music.
(No video yet)
Left-click on the skin to customize settings.
If the visualizer does not appear on your desktop, try the following:
- In the skin installer, mark the plugins for install and “Load included skins”
- Play music, or increase the Sensitivity if the bars are not visible enough
- Open Volume Mixer and check if Rainmeter’s volume is unmuted
- Right-click the skin, click “Manage skin” and check if the skin’s coordinates are not off the screen
- In the skin’s settings window, set the skin to use a different audio device
- Change the device’s bitrate or update/rollback the device’s drivers
- If all else fails, reinstall Rainmeter (all settings should be preserved)
“dgrace” – AudioLevel plugin
“HiTBiT-PA” – Color picker from Desktop VU-Meter 3
DesktopPapers.co – Wallpaper
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 All of the resources provided in this skin are free to be reused and modified for creating your own skin.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Ocean Music Visualizer rainmeter skin was developed and created by alatsombath and was originally published on Deviantart Mar 24, 2015.
To open up and configure any settings for the Ocean Music Visualizer theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Ocean Music Visualizer to your needs.
For the Ocean Music Visualizer weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Ocean Music Visualizer rainmeter theme does support spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Ocean Music Visualizer widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.