A real time audio visualizer for Rainmeter similar to the ones used in the Monstercat videos.
Supports all major media players, including full Spotify, Google Play Music Desktop Player and Chrome/Firefox webplayersupport (thanks to tjhrulz and khanhas) for the amazing plugins used in this skin).
Windows 7 or higher.
Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or higher.
– Live visualization of the audio output
– Customizable colors and fonts
– Genre-based colors (AIMP, CAD, iTunes, WMP and Winamp)
– Cover-based colors (All supported players)
– Support for all major media players
– Full Spotify (Desktop & Web Player) support
– Full Google Play Music Desktop Player & Web Player support
– Full Youtube, Soundcloud, and other web music players support
– Media controls & progress bar
– Settings skin for easier customization/configuration
– Hide skin when media player is not running
You need the newest version of Rainmeter installed (Rainmeter 4.3 (r3298) or newer)!
This skin is not supported on Windows XP and Vista!
Due to limitations of Rainmeter/the plugin used for the visualization the complete audio output of your system will be shown on the visualizer. For the best experience only play music. This is something I can’t fix.
Please report bugs and feature requests on Github.
Disclaimer: The resources used in this skin are in no way endorsed by the respective owners. This skin is not affiliated with Monstercat and the artists.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Monstercat Visualizer rainmeter skin was developed and created by MarcoPixel and was originally published on Deviantart Oct 5, 2014.
To open up and configure any settings for the Monstercat Visualizer theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Monstercat Visualizer to your needs.
For the Monstercat Visualizer weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Monstercat Visualizer rainmeter theme does support spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Monstercat Visualizer widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.