Live Following for Twitch – A Rainmeter Skin
- Displays up to 30 channels you follow on Twitch that are Live.
- Online notifications. Shows a notification when a channel you are following comes online.
- Displays a thumbnail preview beside the streamer’s name.
- Supports Streamlink (1.1.0 or newer). Streamlink allows you to watch a stream in an external player such as VLC Player.
- Many options include complete control over the color scheme of the skin.
- More features to come!
The installation webpage contains a complete walkthrough of downloading, installing, and setting up the skin. Rainmeter 4.3 or newer is required.
About the skin:
ChangeLog: Version ChangeLog
License: Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Live Following for Twitch rainmeter skin was developed and created by Wallboy19 and was originally published on DeviantArt Oct 10, 2014.
To open up and configure any settings for the Live Following for Twitch theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Live Following for Twitch to your needs.
For the Live Following for Twitch weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Live Following for Twitch rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Live Following for Twitch widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.