– At a Glance (Date & Weather)
– StatusBar Slider, contains (Clock, SSID, Battery Status, 10 App Shortcuts, 10 Game Shortcuts, 10 Web Shortcuts)
– Music Player/Now Playing (Slidable)
– Date/Day (Slidable)
– Power Control (Slidable)
– Volume Control
– Weather (Slidable)
The following players are fully supported:
– Foobar | Fully supported. The foo_cad plugin (download) needs to be installed.
– Rainmter Forum – Shared Knowlege & Sources
– Socks the Fox – Chameleon Plugin
– icons8.com – most the icons used
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Keep Minimal rainmeter skin was developed and created by HarryAwanda and was originally published on DeviantArt Oct 3, 2018.
To open up and configure any settings for the Keep Minimal theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Keep Minimal to your needs.
For the Keep Minimal weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Keep Minimal rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Keep Minimal widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.