• Clock and Date (3 Variations)
• Hard Drives (up to 8)
• Network (2 Variants in Bits and Bytes + Tooltip WiFi info)
• CPU and Memory (up to 8 Cores variants)
• 4 RSS Feeds
• Time Zones (3 Variations)
• Weather (not included) – Download Here)
• Recycle Bin
• Gmail (Includes two variants that shows the last 2 or 6 messages)
• Music Player (works with all the Rainmeter supported players)
• Full layout language translations available in Czech, Italian, German, Greek, Finnish, Spanish, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Serbian, Tamazight, and Hebrew.
• Easy to customize (colors, fonts, etc) with the Rainmeter skin config tool.
• Semi-transparent background (You can change its color and opacity or disable it completely).
• Support for Aero Glass (Blur) – only on Windows 7 / Vista.
* If you want to use the weather icons please look Here and read the description.
• Click the triangle button on the upper right corner of the skin to open the panel/settings.
depends on the skin it contains the drives number selector, forecast days selector, and RSS feeds options or just opens the settings utility.
The settings utility contains a lot of customizations. simply select the section you are interested in and read the description above the text input field.
* Remember to click the SET button every time you make a change or it won’t stick!
• To change the language click the upper right button. click the Settings button on the panel. in the Settings
box scroll down to Language, select it, type your language (for example Italian), and click Set.
• To change the default RSS feeds click the triangle button and in the settings utility, you can change the RSS feeds.
If your feed shows strange characters try changing the CodePage settings – More info here: docs.rainmeter.net/manual/plug…
• To change the locations of the time zones you need to open the settings and click the TimeZone1 field. change the time zone number and click ‘Set’.
Next, you need to enter the daylight saving time (1 or 0) in the DayLightSaving1 field.
Now click the TimeLocation Field and enter the name of the city.
Repeat all the above for the rest of the locations.
* You can use this website for help in finding the time zones.
• Click the? button on the panel in the weather or disk skins to read further instructions.
* more detailed instructions can be found in the help file located at C:\UsersUsername\Documents\Rainmeter\Skins\Glasses\@ Resources\Help.txt
• 18.7.2012 – Added Notes skin, added Tamazight language thanks to Ya2sine, small fixes.
• 21.7.2012 – Fixed Google News links not opening properly.
• 2.8.2012 – Added a Time Zones skin (thanks to kwitsi), many small changes and fixes.
• 6.8.2012 – Minor fixes.
• 10.8.2012 – Added a “digital only” variant to the Time skin.
• 17.8.2012 – Small changes and fixes.
• 18.8.2012 – Added full Serbian language support thanks to xtrinity1.
• 25.8.2012 – Added a variant to the network skin that shows the traffic in bits. the Slideshow’s aspect ratio now supports the fill option (Rainmeter v2.4b r1611).
• 3.11.2012 – Added the Slovak language thanks to sspooky13.
• 11.11.2012 – Added a countdown skin created and donated by kwitsi.
• 8.3.2013 – Fixed 9th-day forecast not showing (fixed by Archange2009)
• 8.4.2013 – Added the Bulgarian language thanks to WeeD0x.
• 15.8.2013 – Replaced RSS skin code from the dead Google Reader to UniNews by moshi.
• 9.3.2014 – Fixed Tonight’s forecast not showing up yet again. thanks to josey-wells and 1for-matik. added full Spanish translation thanks to LeitoPark.
• 13.3.2014 – Fixed some errors in the log thanks to josey-wells.
• 9.4.2015 – Updated the weather skin. added 4 variants with up to 8 cores to the System skin. small changes and fixes.
• 27.4.2015 – Updated the Drives skin to have up to 8 drives. fixes to the German language in the weather skin thanks to hw2015.
• 2.7.2015 – Added full layout German language translation thanks to Landhund. updates to the help file and other small fixes.
• 14.12.2015 – Added full translations for Greek, Russian, and Romanian thanks to saitas, QZet, and ruby2hora. updates to the help file and other small fixes.
• 14.5.2016 – Replaced the nonfunctional weather.com xml feed. Removed the Yahoo.com skin.
Those who want to translate this skin to their language, simply open the panel with the upper right button (in the weather skin), click the question mark (?), and read the instructions.
* If you have fully translated Glasses to your language please share it and I will add it in the next update.
Ejmin – Special thanks for testing and suggestions.
kwitsi – Special thanks for contributing the 2 locations variant of the Time Zones skin and the Countdown skin.
Translations provided by:
Russian Anegin13 & QZet
Spanish EyesWolf & LeitoPark
German MissPauline & hw2015 & Landhund
* The applications launcher (Objectdock) skin is available Here
* The wallpaper from the preview is available Here
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Glasses rainmeter skin was developed and created by VClouds and was originally published on DeviantArt Jul 7, 2012.
To open up and configure any settings for the Glasses theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Glasses to your needs.
For the Glasses weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Glasses rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Glasses widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.