Game Controller Emoji GameHUB Launcher 1.5 (Final)
(version 1.45, but relevant enough)
Require rainmeter 4+ and windows 10
Mixed with material design! (less text on screen to ease the eyes)
- Navigate with mouse wheel or arrow keys, escape to exit.
- Work with controller (for you gamepad lover), activate launcher with Start (only when explorer or rainmeter in foreground, not to interfere during game).
- Smooth scrolling animation, cost CPU and performance, But its not like you gonna leave it running all the time.
- Wizard interface for game editing, layout configure, settings and more!
- Allow swap game position.
Update: Added battle.net and epic games client, edit GameHUB\Controller\Controller.ini to change client directory.
Note 1.5 still use old game files, you can use your old gamelist and cover image without editing those file again (do backup before install)
This would be the final version if there’s no issues.
Some icons from materialdesignicons.com
Some game cover and icons are included.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The GameHUB launcher rainmeter skin was developed and created by not-Finch and was originally published on Deviantart Oct 14, 2018.
To open up and configure any settings for the GameHUB launcher theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure GameHUB launcher to your needs.
For the GameHUB launcher weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the GameHUB launcher rainmeter theme does support spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any GameHUB launcher widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.