Realtime FFT music visualizer with scalable bars and colors
Download Rainmeter (2 MB) • Windows 7, 8, 10
Download skin (1.4 MB) • Right-side of this page
• Close the options window during installation
• Close Notepad or any text editor with skin files open during installation
• Run “GenerateBands.ini” or “Initialize.ini” skins after installation
• Open Volume Mixer, set player and Rainmeter volume level equal to system volume
• Use PCM format, disable sound enhancements in your audio device’s settings
• Requires Windows 7 Service Pack 1 with Platform Update or later
• More troubleshooting: forum.rainmeter.net/viewtopic.…
Kittoes — Skin generation concept
Free Nature Stock — Wallpaper
Functionality included in old versions –
HiTBiT-PA — Color picker from Desktop VU-Meter 3
Socks the Fox — Wallpaper colors from Chameleon plugin
Brian — System colors from SysColor plugin
jsmorley — InputText demo for editing settings
MarcoPixel — Display audio device name from Monstercat Visualizer
Blantas — Context menu concept from Animated Vinyl Player
poiru — Custom song colors via NowPlaying plugin
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Fountain of Colors rainmeter skin was developed and created by alatsombath and was originally published on Deviantart Mar 8, 2015.
To open up and configure any settings for the Fountain of Colors theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Fountain of Colors to your needs.
For the Fountain of Colors weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Fountain of Colors rainmeter theme does support spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Fountain of Colors widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.