Welcome to the Pip-OS for Rainmeter
With this Skin, I tried to recreate the Pip-Boy in-game menu from Fallout 4. It can be resized to almost every size and was intended to work with Tablets
STAT (Status or Start)
– a simple START Window featuring the well-known Vault Boy
– a LAUNCHER set to start Fallout 1, 2, 3, 4, New Vegas, and Tactics
– the POWER menu to Shut down / Restart / Log off / Lock the computer
– the SETTINGS to change Skin / OS / Rainmeter preferences
– Hardware Data
– Running Processes
– Energy Management (still curious what powers a Pip-Boy . . . I just took a TX-28 from the original Fallout parts)
– PoseidoNet Connection (because there is no real Internet in the Fallout universe)
– 4 RSS readers showing different sites and Vault Boys! (Vault Boys are from fallout.wikia.com/ )(can be set with the Pip-OS Settings at STAT)
– Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast (can be set with the Pip-OS Settings at STAT)
– a Roadmap provided by Microsoft HERE MAPS (can be set with the Pip-OS Settings at STAT)
– a simple Media Player Skin
– 6 Radio Stations featuring FalloutFM Radio! (can be set with the Pip-OS Settings at STAT)
– added missing Fonts
– set Windows Media Player as the default
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Fallout 4 Pip-OS rainmeter skin was developed and created by Jefson and was originally published on DeviantArt Jan 29, 2017
To open up and configure any settings for the Fallout 4 Pip-OS theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Fallout 4 Pip-OS to your needs.
For the Fallout 4 Pip-OS weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Fallout 4 Pip-OS rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Fallout 4 Pip-OS widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.