Clock and calendar for Rainmeter.
Clock from “Cronotopo” Series
fully customizable two-color design
If your language is not present check the instructions below for including it by yourself!
HOW TO INCLUDE YOUR OWN LANGUAGE
1. Send me a private message in which you tell me you want to include a certain language
2. I will reply by giving you a configuration file in English which you will need to edit to your language
3. You will send me back the file
4. I will include it within a new upgrade for the skin mentioning you and your contribution
Demo GIF: Cronotopo Clock Demo
This skin uses RainRGB4 by Jeffrey Morley
If you like this you may also like Cronotopo Recycle
Please help me improve your experience by answering some brief questions.
– What is your favorite size for a Rainmeter widget?
– What is your screen resolution?
If you like my work and want to support me please donate
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The Cronotopo Clock rainmeter skin was developed and created by lucamennoia and was originally published on DeviantArt Apr 10, 2015.
To open up and configure any settings for the Cronotopo Clock theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure Cronotopo Clock to your needs.
For the Cronotopo Clock weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the Cronotopo Clock rainmeter theme does support Spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any Cronotopo Clock widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.