- sceleri for settings, ideas, and beta testing
- Jax for testing and ideas
- sctnf for transformation matrices that make rotation possible.
- Kodikuu for the original pyvector-pyside6.
- frgnca for AudioDeviceCmdlets which makes it possible to choose audio devices.
- khanhas for PowershellRM
- And other developers whose plugin I use in original and integrated skins.
- And last but not the least, the Rainmeter team, which made it possible.
Rate this Skin
Skin Details & Instructions
The ASimpleVisualizer2 rainmeter skin was developed and created by deathcrafter18 and was originally published on Deviantart Jun 16, 2021.
To open up and configure any settings for the ASimpleVisualizer2 theme, simply double click on the time, date or day of week. Once clicked, you will be presented with a popup with all the settings to configure ASimpleVisualizer2 to your needs.
For the ASimpleVisualizer2 weather widget to work correctly, you need to set your weather code within the settings menu.
Yes, the ASimpleVisualizer2 rainmeter theme does support spotify however you won’t be able to see the progress of the song. Only the buttons (stop, pause, skip) and song name will work. To fix the progress bar issue you will need to configure the variables within the player.ini to webnowplayer or use spicetify widget.
You can resize any ASimpleVisualizer2 widget (date, time, day of week text, recycle bin and Spotify) by scrolling your mouse UP and DOWN.